Total CPD Points – 85
Price – From £899
Payment options – Full payment or Payl8r (monthly instalment plan)
For Payl8r payment option please add the course to your cart and proceed to checkout, once here you will be able to select the Payl8r option
Duration – Approx 3 months
Upcoming Bootcamp Dates
Start date: Thursday 27th August
Thursday 27th Aug: 1 HOUR INDUCTION (choice of start time 9:30am / 4:15pm)
Sunday 30th Aug: Classic Lash Course (10:30am – 5:30pm)
Sunday 13th Sept: Lash & Brow treatments
Monday 21st Sept: Lash lift & tint
Saturday 14th Nov: Russian volume lashes
Bootcamp sign off day: Thursday 26th Nov
Start date: Thursday 24th September
Thursday 24th Sept: 1 HOUR INDUCTION (choice of start time 9:30am / 4:15pm)
Sunday 27th Sept: Classic Lash Course (10:30am – 5:30pm)
Sunday 11th Oct: Lash and Brow Treatments (10:30am – 5pm)
Saturday 12th Dec: Russian Volume Lashes (10:30am – 5:30pm)
Bootcamp sign off day: Thursday 26th Nov
Start date: Thursday 19th November
Thursday 19th Nov: 1 HOUR INDUCTION (choice of start time 9:30am / 4:15pm)
Sunday 22nd Nov: Classic Lash Course (10:30am – 5:30pm)
Further dates TBC
Duration – Fast track 6 days practical classroom based training plus online theory work.
In addition you will also have the option to book in model training days to practice throughout the bootcamp training period.
Theory work to be completed in your own time via The Guild student portal before your practical course date.
It is advisable that students arrive 15 mins early to course practical training days to ensure a prompt start. In a lot of cases the practical training can be finished earlier than expected depending on how many students there are and the time taken on practical work.
6 x GTi awards.
Widely recognised and insurable.
Lash & Brow Treatments
Lash Lift & Tint
Russian Volume Lashes
Online GTi course – Starting your own business
Online GTi course – Professional Standards for Therapists
Maximum 8 students in a class
2a Pembroke Road
If you are not currently a Guild member, you will need to purchase a 3 month student membership costing £25.
You can add this to your cart as an additional product.
This will give you access to your online theory work. (You can attend and access theory work for as many Guild courses as you wish within the 3 month period)
We will enrol you 2-3 weeks prior to your course date, so you will receive an email with information on how to set up your student membership from us at this point. You can find more information on Guild membership types here.
No previous experience necessary.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If you would like to cancel your Bootcamp please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have opted for instalment payments and you cancel your Bootcamp within 24 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund and no further payments will be required. After this time, the deposit will become non refundable. Any cancellations made after your first payment date, will result in you being liable of the full costs of Bootcamp.
- If you have paid in full and you cancel your Bootcamp within 24 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund. After this time and up until 48 hours prior to your induction day, the usual payment plan deposit amount will be retained and the remaining amount will be refunded to you. Any cancellations made after 48 hours prior to your induction date, will result in you being liable of the full costs of Bootcamp.
- For all courses throughout the boot camp, please refer to the training course terms and conditions above as these will apply.
- The Beauty Click will allow you access to The Beauty Click academy venue in Bromley to allow extra practice of your treatments on models, these times and dates must be agreed with your models and The Beauty Click, failure to agree on dates can result in you losing out on your practice time.
- The Beauty Click will create a website template for you to use for your future business, all websites involve costs to run so it is to your discretion whether you would like to use the website or what plan you wish to sign up to.
If you would like to request to transfer your course, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com
If we accept the request, then you will be liable to pay a £40 transfer fee.
You must let us know which course you would like to transfer onto, if there is no space on the requested course or for any other reason, we cannot put you onto that particular course we will offer you an alternative. If there cannot be an agreed course transfer date then your course place will go down as a cancellation.
Thursday 27th Aug, Thursday 24th Sept, Thursday 19th Nov