Cancellations & Refunds
If you need to cancel your course, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com
If you cancel your course within 24 hours you will receive a full refund.
After this time unfortunately there is no refund available.
Please note that course payments are non-transferable and non-refundable after 24 hours of your booking. If you are unable to attend your booked course, this will result in the loss of the full amount paid for that course. In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation, for which proof will be required, we may be able to transfer you onto another course date solely at the discretion of The Beauty Click. However, this will incur a course transfer fee of £40.
**Purchases made from REED.co.uk Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a “Cancellation Period”. Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.
If you would like to request to transfer your course, you can do this anytime up until 48 prior to your course date, please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we accept the request, then you will be liable to pay a £40 transfer fee. Please note we do not accept course transfer requests within the 48 hours prior to your course date, if for any reason you need to change your course date during this time then you would be liable to pay a further course fee.
You must let us know which course you would like to transfer onto, if there is no space on the requested course or for any other reason, we cannot put you onto that particular course we will offer you an alternative. If there cannot be an agreed course transfer date then your course place will go down as a cancellation.
Course dates and venues
The Beauty click UK Ltd reserves the right to alter course dates and venues without liability. In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered. A minimum of two students is required to run a course, on some occasions we may allow for a one-to-one course to run, but this will incur a one-to-one course fee of between £25-£60 depending on the course type. The Beauty Click will endeavour to give students at least 5 days notice of any cancellation. The Beauty Click is not responsible for any travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of courses and is not able to offer refunds for cancellations outside our control, including adverse weather conditions, flooding or such like.
Training Course Terms & Conditions
- Course booking payments are required in full at the time of your booking. We ca in some circumstances arrange a payment plan, but full payment must be made for the course at least 7 days prior to the practical course date. After 24hours has passed after making the booking, the course cost is non-refundable. If you would like to discuss a payment plan, please call us on 0203 927 6737 or email email@example.com
- You will receive a confirmation email from The Beauty Click within two working days of your course booking, this is confirming your place on the course. Should you not receive this email please firstly check your spam/junk folder and if it cannot be found please email us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Beauty Click accepts no responsibility for any visible course dates showing that have already passed that are still open to booking. Our web development team is not always able to update course dates on time therefore it is the responsibility of clients, or those of other people booking the course, to check the date they are booking is correct and valid before proceeding. If you do book onto a course with a course date hat has already passed, please contact us on email@example.com and we will arrange for the transfer of your course date or a refund minus a 10% admin fee.
- Students will be required to bring a model to work on part the way through their course day. Unless otherwise advised by The Beauty Click, as in some circumstance’s students may be required to pair up work on each other. All students are responsible for their own clients/models. Should you not be required to bring a model, The Beauty Click will inform you of this before your course date. If you do not have a model on your course day this may result in you not being able to complete your course and The Beauty Click holds no liability for this.
- All materials, handouts, workbooks and other literature supplied by The Beauty Click must not be copied or used in any way. All material is copyright to the Beauty Guild and must not be reproduced in any form unless you have been given written permission by The Beauty guild to do so.
- If booking any course within 48 hours of when the course is taking place then you must also call us on 0203 927 6737 to confirm your place.
- The number of hours that are stated for how long the course will take to complete are provided as a guideline only. The actual time a course will last for will depend on the class size and the speed at which you learn.
- Certain courses require a patch test, we will post you out a patch test to be received at least 48 hours prior to your course date. You must perform the patch test on yourself or your model within the correct time frames provided.
- It is preferable that all students are required to wear a beauty tunic and dark coloured trousers with no open toe shoes or high heels. If this is not possible then please dress in smart but comfortable clothing with dark coloured trousers. In the case where you are booked onto a spray tanning course, please wear loose comfortable clothing. No jewellery is to be worn except a wedding band. Hair should be kept back and out of the face.
Students are requested not to wear nail enhancements and coloured nail varnish during courses.
- Students that act inappropriately during the course or disrupt other students may be dismissed from the course.
- All students must practice whilst on the course.
- Although we aim to start courses at the given times promptly, please note courses can be delayed by 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or put onto silent mode throughout the duration of the course, anyone that distracts the class by using their mobile phone can be asked to leave.
- You will be given a break during our full day courses. We request all students to bring their own packed lunches.
- Strictly no filming or photography is allowed on our courses unless you have written and signed permission from everyone within the room.
- All students must abide by the terms and conditions set by The Beauty Click at all times.
- The Beauty Click will not be held liable for anyone not complying to these terms and conditions.
- All student information is kept strictly confidential.
The Beauty Click will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to.
- In the event that a student does not meet the required standards in order to successfully complete the course criteria set by The Beauty Guild, they shall be invited back to join another class of the same subject free of charge. The decision to do this will be taken by the academy and the course trainer, not the student.
- Failure to comply with The Beauty Clicks terms and conditions may result in withdrawal from any courses with no refund or transfer options.
Boot Camp Terms & Conditions
- If you would like to cancel your Bootcamp please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have opted for instalment payments and you cancel your Bootcamp within 24 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund and no further payments will be required. After this time, the deposit will become non refundable. Any cancellations made after your first payment date, will result in you being liable of the full costs of Bootcamp.
- If you have paid in full and you cancel your Bootcamp within 24 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund. After this time and up until 48 hours prior to your induction day, the usual payment plan deposit amount will be retained and the remaining amount will be refunded to you. Any cancellations made after 48 hours prior to your induction date, will result in you being liable of the full costs of Bootcamp.
- For all courses throughout the boot camp, please refer to the training course terms and conditions above as these will apply.
- The Beauty Click will allow you access to The Beauty Click academy venue in Bromley to allow extra practice of your treatments on models, these times and dates must be agreed with your models and The Beauty Click, failure to agree on dates can result in you losing out on your practice time.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.